The inner power that creates everything
Developing resilience with horses and mastering life more easily
- Are you facing great challenges in your life?
- Do you feel tired sometimes, overwhelmed, irritable, stressed?
- Do you feel quite challenged and stressed by your horse, your children, your partner, your colleagues?
- Would you like to have more inner strength, sovereignty, emotional stability, more assertiveness and more "heart" in your relationships?
- Would you want to form a dream team together with your horse?
Strengthen your resilience! With horses by your side.
In times of rapid change and new challenges, those who have a high degree of inner strength and emotional stability are clearly at an advantage. This is referred to as "resilience". Certain factors play a role in strengthening resilience, such as stable, healthy social ties, solution orientation, creativity, flexibility, personal responsibility and self-efficacy. Resilience is not innate! It is acquired. Due to the special natural characteristics that horses bring with them, they can train us excellently in precisely these points. They teach us to make the best use of our strengths and to work on our weak points. Horses make us fit for the changes of our time!
This workshop is also excellent for burnout prophylaxis.
Participant: 390.00 Euro incl. VAT.
Accommodation for guest horse: 20,00 Euro incl. VAT.
The workshop fee includes the provision of a learning horse, as well as beverages and snacks during the coffee breaks, as far as the legal regulations for the containment of the COVID-19 pandemic allow.
Number of participants
Comfortable leisure clothing suitable for the season, rainwear if necessary and sturdy shoes (hiking or trekking shoes), as we will also be outdoors. If necessary, a mouth-nose covering ("corona mask"), if the prescribed minimum distances cannot be observed.
- 22 July 2023 - 23 July 2023 in Poettmes
Saturday: 10.00 - 19.00
Sunday: 09.00 - 14.00
I came away from the seminar very relaxed and liberated. My teaching horse - a dream! Awareness of the essentials in life, I see the red thread again. Now it's time to put it into practice. I will come again! (Sabine L.)